Spending 200,000 euro in one year should be the LIMIT! | by Joost van Steenis | No Copyright
DOWN WITH ANY ELITE
FACEBOOK Occupy the 1%
TWITTER Follow @downwithelite
The Fourth People's Power
Towards a world without a 1%
FROM CHAOS TO
ABOUT VIOLENCE AND DEMOCRACY
DE MACHT VAN HET
Developing the Fourth People’s Power
NEW BOOKMy new book can be downloaded for free by clicking on
“How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People’s Power”
8. Ten million kids die each year before they are five years old while the 1% gets too much money
Many thousands die in wars, of course there should be no wars.
But why is there hardly attention for the nearly ten million kids that die each year before they are five years old? Or for the more than a billion people who hardly can eat enough to survive?
The 1% have no interest in dying kids nor in starving older people. They are secondary 99%, not necessary to spend too much money on them.
A UN Millennium strives in vain to halve the number of dying kids in the period from 2000 to 2015.But the number of billionaires and other rich people is still rising and the inequality increases. The financial and economic crisis was caused by the 1% to get more money and power, just as most wars are caused to get more power and money. What happens with common citizens is not important, problems of people in the lower part of the power and money pyramid are insignificant. The rich count, the 99% may only hope to get a better life.
Money is the driving force and not the life of common people. Religion is used to split the 99% and to prevent them to attack the 1% who make their life difficult.
The prime reason to start a war is simple, money. In our society you only get money when you have power. The 99% never declared any war, it is always caused by the activities of the 1% to get more money.
The 99% have no power and no money, they are dependent on the caprices of the 1%. In the rich West many 99% live comfortable but in most countries people have often a hard life. Each year nearly ten million kids die before they are five years old, in wars less children die – but that is also terrific. Leaders hardly do anything to solve the big problem, it only cost them money..
We should not be concerned about wars that gives the 1% still more money but about activities that make people more equal, that promotes the idea that all people have the same status. The ebola-crisis is not caused by wars or religion, but by lack of money and education for the 99%. The lack of food for the poor is also caused by lack of money that is affluent in higher circles. But the rich do not want change, they only want more money.
I give some ideas how to get a Humane World in my 50th chapter of my latest book: “Towards a world without a 1%. Discrimination, racism, crime, corruption, greed and much more misery will nearly disappear when there is no 1%”, http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution50.htm
Or download for free my complete book “How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People’s Power” from http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis
ok at the misery and deaths in our world. It is time to attack the 1%.
Many Afghans die in the ongoing war but the production of drugs continues.
About two million Indian kids die each year before they are five years old but I do not see any action against greedy 1% who are the basic reason of these deaths.
The democratic government in Thailand is ousted by rich military who support the Thai 1% but they are welcomed by Western investors and their political servants.
Saudi-Arabian women are forbidden to drive a car – only one tiny aspect of their discrimination. But the rich royal family is welcomed to spend a lot of money in Western countries or send millions to fundamentalists.
Tens of thousands of people are killed each year in Mexico in the so-called drugs war but drug money continues to stream to banks that are owned by the 1%.
The selfish rich know that next day or next year they are still extravagant rich but more than a billion people do not know if they live the next day or the next year.
The extreme rich in the ebola-countries will not die but the living situation of the poor is so bad that the illness can hardly be avoided.
I can continue giving examples of extravagant money going to the 1% while the 99% only get a little or even nothing at all. That must change!
Let we start with actions by which it becomes impossible for the 1% to spend their surplus money by attacking objects and services that cannot be bought or used by people who cannot spend more than 200.000 euro in one year.
“Spending 200.000 euro in one year should be the limit!” Http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution21.htm
Be creative or look at the examples I give in my latest book ”How to make Revolution. Developing the Fourth People’s Power”. Free downloadable from http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis
Down with the 1%
6. More than 100.000 dead, millions of refugees and only attacking the IS and not the 1%?
The civil war in Syria lasts already several years and killed more than 100.000 people. Millions of Syrians left the country and live in often very bad conditions. All these people belong to the 99% and they get hardly any support. The misery is obviously not impressive. But we know already that the rich West does not help poor people, each year nearly ten million kids die before they are five years old and that misery continuous also endlessly.
Suddenly a new argument came forward, the foundation of the Islamic State, the IS. The American 1% tries to rally the 99% by attacking one of the fundamentalists groups. But the 99% continue to die now also killed by Western airplanes they cannot resist. The Arab 1% just goes elsewhere with their money.
The suppression of the Sunnis by the Shiites (or vice versa) has been taken for granted by the Western 1%. The IS gives the Sunnis an idea of independence from the oppressing Shiites and a possible better future. Many Sunnis joined the struggle. Religious differences are for 1% an excellent argument to rally part of the own 99% against other parts of the 99% disregarding that most fights are between two different kinds of Muslim fundamentalists. But Christian fundamentalists have still a big influence on the policy of the rich countries.
Fighting only the IS is the old strategy of divide and rule. But only one thing is certain, many more 99% will be killed, wounded, arrested and tortured. The 1% are never killed but continue to get still more money.
That should change!
We should only pressure the 1%, take their money and power away, destroy the pyramid of power and money and create a new world without a 1% that is not build on money but on the human idea that all people have the same status.
I give some ideas about how to achieve that in Chapter 2, “How to make revolution. Then we get a world without a dominating 1%” of my latest book http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution2.htm
The complete book “How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People’s Power” can be downloaded for free from http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis
5. Why are there no actions against the 1%?
The 1% are the godfathers who decide without any influence of the lower parts of the power and money pyramid. They form the highest power that decides how a country develops but they are hardly pressured. Most actions concern the political servants of the 1%. Even in public discussions, the 1% are hardly mentioned.
During demonstrations there are sometimes fights with the police but never against top policemen who order common policemen to attack protesters.
Sometimes there are discussions with lower civil servants or politicians but never with the 1% who rule in the background who never have contact with the 99%. Not one of the 1% is ever prosecuted for the financial and economic crises they have caused.
The basic cause of the miserable situation of the 99% (the existence of a 1%) is not attacked, only the effects are reasons for actions. All social and political conflicts are contested between parts of the 99%, the 1% who cause these conflicts remain outside any pressure from below.
Protest mostly take place on streets in town centres where only civil servants or policemen are present. The 1% live elsewhere and are not touched by such actions. They quietly continue their selfish decisions that hurt protesters as well as lower policemen who all belong to the 99%. The 1% do not risk anything, they are never hurt.
The 1% and their high servants in banks, politics, police or wherever are never attacked, at the most they read some insulting words in the papers. Undisturbed they give the same orders as before, hurting the 99%.
That must change!
We should not fight lower policemen who also belong to the 99% but pressure directly bosses who take decisions and let us die when necessary for their benefit. We should not attack them in their working place but in their private living places. It is an effective action method because we are always attacked in our private living sphere.
Some ideas for change can be found in chapter 15 “The separated and exclusive world of the 1%. The reason why the 1% want to keep their privileged position”, via http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution15.htm
You may freely download my complete latest book, “How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People’s Power”, from http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis
4. The 1% cannot be trusted. They prefer money over people
The 1% wants to dominate society. In foreign countries 99% are bombed while local, reactionary 1% are protected and supported. But only when the local 1% subordinates to the international 1%.
Also inside their own country the 1% want as much money as they can get while they intensively degrade the own 99%.
The USA has most prisoners in the whole world, more than in the Gulag Archipelago in the former Soviet-Union. Millions of 99% are arrested and imprisoned while the 1% are never in prison. Laws support their way of life and control the life of the 99%.
Despite the financial and economic crisis the income and wealth of the 1% is rising while there are already fifty million Americans who must go to food banks because they lack money to buy food.
Many people have been killed by bombings in for example Afghanistan but the American army may not destroy the heroine production fields. These drugs stream to the USA despite the so-called “War on drugs”. A big part of the profits of this trade stealthily disappears in the pockets of the 1%.
Coloured people are still in a negative position and immigrants are only welcome because they are cheap labour.
There are many other factors as the support of the Indian leading class while in that country still two million kids die each year before they are five years old. Or the Saudi-Arabian leading clan that prevents that women may even drive a car. Many degrading measures are taken because of the dominating rule of money, heaps of money for the few at the top and less and less money when you go down to the bottom of society. Without money you are an easy victim for the leaders.
I see hardly actions against the 1% who in silent backrooms give the orders to control and disturb the life of the 99%. That should change. Most actions take place on streets in town centres against the political servants of the 1%. But by pressuring servants you never get any change.
Some ideas for real change can be found in chapter 8 “The Fourth People’s Power, the autonomous power instrument of the 99%”, free to download via http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis/Revolution8.htm
You can also freely download the complete book, “How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People’s Power”, from http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis
3. The economy is a disaster. The
1% gets still more money and a billion 99% are living on the edge of
2. Actions against the IS or against the 1%
The IS does terrible things but not much worse as what happens in other war zones. At least one million Iraqis died during the Iraq War, IS did not even exist. Western armies interfere and kill many more 99%. The 99% are killed and the 1% continue to earn money, they are never killed, they are not even touched. That we learned in the many years after World War II. Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq are only some examples how millions of 99% died because of actions of other 99% who were under the leadership of the 1%
Why does the IS exist? Because it is not nice to live in those countries. The influence of the rich West is evident by the military presence but also by supporting not very friendly governments. The often miserable situation for most 99% in many Third World countries is not taken away by bombing the IS but only by chasing away the 1%. Groups that want a world without a 1% have never been supported by the West, one of the reasons that Bin Laden became important and that Iran got an fundamentalist regime.
It is atrocious that many and many thousands of 99% are killed in war zones. But nothing is said about the nearly ten million kids that die each year before they are five years old in countries where the rich leadership is appreciated and supported by the Western 1%.
India is called a democracy but each year about two million kids die there by lack of food, water, medicine, schooling and transport. The Indian 1% does not use their money to improve that situation. The 99% continue to kill other 99% and the 1% remain leading, super-rich and untouched.
The propaganda machine is working at full speed. The IS should be the greatest danger in the world so we must fight them. Then again two parts of the 99% are fighting each other and do not have time to fight the ruling 1%. That occurs also in the Ukraine, one side is “our kind of people” while the other side is very bad so we send supplies and weapons only to the “good” side. But why should we support people who prevent that part of the population can use their own language. Revolts are logical consequences of bad situations.
Why can the frontiers of countries not be changed, it happened often in the last centuries and recently it happened in the split-up of Yugoslavia.
Our countries in Western Europe are formed by a lot of violence during the last five centuries. In a great part of the rest of the world there was no struggle (they were colonies) and countries were formed by colonists.
We should withdraw from these countries and maybe only send them some technical help. Let them keep their oil and commodities for their own future. When they can independently develop they will not again make the mistakes we made in the world wars and the many economic-financial crises. In a century we get maybe a better world. In the meantime we can concentrate on removing the power and the money from the 1% in our countries. They are different and dangerous for our life. The 99% is also sometimes not very friendly but they are the same as we are, we are also not always very friendly. We should not attack other 99% but direct our energy on putting pressure on the extravagant position of the 1% who cause most of the misery in our world.
To replace their yacht of 50 million euro by a yacht of 100 million euro the 1% propose actions against other 99% we have to carry out. They do not do that to help other 99% but to control and exploit them.
We should only use actions that do not hinder or kill our kind of people, the 99%, and only influence the life and minds of the greatest and wealthiest power in the world, the 1%.
I give ideas for different actions directed against the real culprits, the 1%, in my books. My latest book is “How to make Revolution, developing a Fourth People’s Power”. The book can be downloaded for free from my site “Down with any elite ”http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis.
Protests in rich Western countries are small because many people know that it does not help. The wars in the Ukraine, Iraq, Syria, Palestine etc. just continue. The only victims are people who belong to the 99%, the killers also belong to the 99%. The 1% continue to earn money without being directly involved in the fights. In secret back rooms they arrange fightings between parts of the 99%
Even when the 1% hear about protests, they will not listen because they have a higher goal: more money!
Why should the 1% listen to the 99% when protests have no influence on their private life? Why should they listen to people they hardly know, see as inferior and as people who do not understand what is happening?
All protests are in town centres in front of buildings where some 1% may be working. But only the 99% are damaged by the actions. In our countries it means arrests, injuries and lower income, in war countries it means the death of many of them and destruction at random of living places of the 99%. In wars only the 99% die, the 1% wait undisturbed till the war is over and take power again.
Leaders of both sides have often the same goal: getting power to enrich themselves, what happens to the 99% is unimportant, their own life stands central.
The 99% want change but as long as there are no real effective actions they will not participate. Even when they know that the policy is wrong they continue to support the political leaders. They do not see an alternative and in the last fifty years of action they have not seen any real change. Why should they participate?
When again an unarmed black is shot down by the American police the only action is again a small protest. Did past protests help? No, killing of unarmed blacks continues. Why should you participate in protests when it does not help?
That can be said of all protests, they only hurt the protesters and not the leaders, the 1%, who do not want any change.
We need a completely new kind of actions that influence the private life of the 1%. Politicians have often learned to cope with some pressure, the 1% live apart in a different world where they are not influenced at all by what the 99% do.
We need change!
I give ideas for different actions directed against the real culprits, the 1%, in my books. My latest book is “How to make Revolution, developing a Fourth People’s Power”. The book can be downloaded for free from my site “Down with any elite” http://members.chello.nl/jsteenis.
All chapters of the book "How to make Revolution, developing the Fourth People's Power"
They can be read as separate articles.
0. Preface. Why is there no revolution
Only a Revolution changes the idea that money dominates all decisions in
the idea that all people have the same status. For a Humane Society we
must take the power and the money away from the 1%. The separated and
extravagant world of the 1% should be made uninhabitable.
A. How to make revolution and why did
past revolutions fail
1. How to make revolution and why did past revolutions fail. Activists should develop the autonomous Fourth People's Power
Why is there no revolution?
Because we, activists, do something wrong.
Why were successful revolutions turned around?
Because we, activists, did something wrong.
Let’s do it better!
All revolutions have been bloody – the blood of the 99%.
The next revolution should only see blood – if any – of the 1%.
2. Revolutions only succeed when the 1% is dethroned. Then we get a world without a dominant 1%
3. The Golden Rule for Actions. Damage to the 99% should be minimal, pressure on the 1% ever increasing
4. Autonomous Clubs. The independent Fourth People's Power to make and safeguard the revolution
5. Jean -Paul Marat (1743-1793), revolutionary. Forgotten ideas about how the 99% can get power
6. I am autonomous, I am not left, nor right. The difference between the 99% and the 1% is the most important problem
7. What is power? How the mafia and the 1% use power and how the 99% can become powerful
8. The Fourth People's Power, the autonomous power instrument for the 99%
9. A revolution needs a paradigm shift, new basic ideas for a new society. The idea that everyone has the same status should replace the dominant role of money
10. Revolution is about living people. Not about dead systems, corporations, institutions, banks, buildings or governments
11. People stand central, also in actions. Not what is wrong but who is wrong
12. Autonomous Clubs pressure leading people. They control, veto and eventually punish faulty leaders who violate our freedom, privacy and well-being
13. Resistance instead of protest. Forcing and not asking or begging leaders to take better decisions
14. Chaos and catastrophes. Necessary conditions to get a Humane World in which the 99% have power and the same status.
B. The 1% are the prime target, they have
power most power and money 16. Quotes about the privileged place of the 1% in our
society. The reason why the 1% are the ultimate target
17. Are the 1% the only target? Also lower bosses can be pressured
18. The pyramid of power and money. Power and money for the 1%, the 99% subordinate and considered inferior
19. Corruption money streams from the 99% to the 1%. Corruption is a focus point for attacking the 1%
20. Taking the power and the money away from the 1%. Preventing that the 1% can use their ill-gotten money
21. Spending 200.000 euro in one year should be the limit! The Few have not the moral right to use their money on goods and services the Many never can acquire
C. Actions of the past have not changed the world
22. Actions of the past have not changed the world. Out-dated actions gave hardly change and damaged too much the 99%
23. We must not react on them, they must react on us. We must decide and have the initiative, not being dependent on what they do
24. Whining, complaining and crying out loud and then it stops. Old actions are not analysed, individual actions are not proposed
25. Awareness actions are superfluous. The 99% know that the world is wretched but they don't know how to get a better world
D. For a revolution we need movements and not organisations
26. Only movements give change and revolutions. When the 99% do not move nothing will change
27. Revolutions need movements not organisations. Leaders of organisations restrict the creativity of individual 99%
28. Movements need successes but what is success? Positive results inspire the 99%, otherwise they become disillusioned
29. How to get success with Autonomous Clubs. New and more effective action methods by small groups of activists
30. Success after real actions of an Autonomous Club. A practical example of an action by a small Autonomous Club
31. Mass actions are revolts and not (yet) revolutions. Even millions of 99% on the streets gives us no lasting power
32. Egypt, revolution or revolt? Mass actions cause a lot of damage to the 99% but the 1% continue to rule
33. Changing the money paradigm in the same status paradigm. The idea that all people have the same status should dominate all decisions
E. By using guerrilla tactics in a War of the Flea the powerless Many can defeat the seemingly powerful Few
35. The War of the Flea. A thousand bites of a flea are worse than one bite of a tiger
36. Guerrilla tactics (1). Guerrilleros should not confront armies but directly attack the 1%
37. Guerrilla tactics (2) The Fourth People's Power uses its own weapons and tactics to prevent damage to the 99%
38. Violence in actions can not be avoided. Without some violence activists fight with one arm tied to there back
39. What kind of violence? "Non-violence is fine as long as it works" (Malcolm X)
F. Individual actions give more power than mass actions
40. Individual actions versus mass actions. In mass actions others decide in in individual actions we decide
41. Practical ideas to guide actions. Actions should be based on and judged by the new paradigm that all people have the same status
43. Psychological actions, threats, hoaxes and rumours. To change the mind of people psychology is important in actions
44. Actions from a distance, the use of electronics. Damage to the 99% is minimal by using electronic means in actions
45. Actions from a distance, non-electronic actions. Damage to the 99% is also minimal by using non-electronic action means
G. Democracy is approaching its end, the future will be beautiful
47. Alternating minorities versus a democracy based on majorities (2) Democracy is not the best system ever, we need a Humane Society without a 1%
48. Alternating minorities versus a democracy based on majorities (3) Advancing on the road to a different and beautiful future inspires the 99%
49. Alternating minorities versus a democracy based on majorities (4) Decision-taking must be based on the freedom, well-being and activity of the 99%
50. Towards a world without a 1%. Discrimination, racism, crime, corruption, greed and much more misery will nearly disappear when there is no 1%
When you want to
receive an e-mail message
each time I publish a new article,
Defeat the greed and delete the elite
Nearly ten million kids die each year before they are five years
We must change that by making Revolution! Other articles
When you want to
receive an e-mail message
each time I publish a new article,
Defeat the greed and delete the elite
Nearly ten million kids die each year before they are five years
We must change that by making Revolution!