HOME

DOWN WITH ANY ELITE

Contact



Occupy the 1%!



  6. Disturbing the web of veins that feed the 1%


 
-- Februari 13 2012 --

Disturbing the web of veins that feed the 1%

The target is the 1%.

In the USA the 1% counts more than 1 million members who live in an exclusive eliteworld. This world  is like the human heart connected to the rest of the body by veins through which the blood streams that feeds the heart. When the blood cannot stream the heart stops ticking. The world of the 1% is by many veins connected to the world of the 99%. When supplies from the world of the 99% to the world of the 1% are disrupted, the eliteworld becomes uninhabitable.

The numerous veins that feed the 1% cannot be protected. The web of veins covers the whole world and it can fairly easy be broken down by small actions. Then the 1% cannot disturb us anymore. Without the web the 1% have to descend to our world and we can talk with them on the same level. The veins are the weak points of the 1%.

To disturb the thin threads of a web you hardly need any violence. The 1% need food and many other things as transport, contacts with other people, recreation places, materials to build and repair their property etc. All these veins are maintained by people from the 99%. The 1% only make their hands dirty for counting their money.

Some crows’ feet on the roads to the city will disconnect the 1% from the rest of the world. The damage to the 99% is minimal because they do not use these roads.
Demanding from the milkman to stop delivering each day milk to the house of a 1% will damage him but he delivers so much more milk to the 99% that this damage will be negligible. He will comply with the request to avoid pressure from the 99%.
When places where a certain 1% is used to come are several times disturbed, he will be excluded from these places because the other 1% do not want to be disturbed. Flyers make known who is the culprit and he will be isolated from the rest of the world by his own people.
Other veins transport power, water, gas, etc. to the house of the 1%,
recreation places have to be maintained, electronic communication must work. The world is so complicated that people cannot live separated from other people. When the veins are plugged up, the 1% cannot continue to live in their exclusive world. Then we get one world in which all people are considered to have the same status. Small creative actions against the veins of the 1% will be fun and agree with the basic demand that damage to the 99% must be minimised and pressure to the 1% maximised. 

Joost van Steenis (downwithelite@gmail.com)



When you want to receive an e-mail message each time I publish a new article,
please become follower on my blog http://downwithelite.wordpress.com


To Archives
HOME