A Birds-eye view of Wirdum/Swichum in 2000.
01. The first concrete pile for the W.W.S. canteen.
02. The regular supporter Ria van der Heide as ram master.
03. The Nikolaas Church serving as Marriage Chapel.
04. Ingarit and Lieuwe the bride and groom.
05. Nothing news under the sun for the Doeke Hellemastjitte.
06. Newborn dwarf goats at the Werp.
07. Rivalry for the Church tower his weathercock?
08. Herman Blümers shows his hunting goshawk.
09. Anneke her baby, an exceptional delivery.
10. Those kids delivered de tuorkefretter last year.
11. Mr. Bob Span offered the Span family book to our archives.
12. The great Simmer 2000 Reunion was successful.
13. With horse and carriage towards Swichum and
14. later back to Wirdum.
15. De Blacksmiths shop was also open to the reunion visitors.
16. The Open-air play was very successful. A snapshot of the actors.
17. Camping live on (Bluiswier). A detail of de play.
18. This actor played his role most convincing.
19. At the end the players received an ovational applause.
20. Scholars gave before a clean up to our villages Wirdum and...
22. Swichum again first in parade with those commercial.
22-1. In the ring sting game a competitor went with his horse in the canal
Fortunately there were no injured
23. The central dot's delivery to the new soccer fields.
24. The new sporting fields initiated.
25. The new flagpole didn't fit.
26. The old barn renewed to a dress shop.
27. The new hang stand open for the young ones.
28. Temporary a clear view for the elderly.
29. Arjen Boomsma went pre-retired.
30. Wirdum tower illuminated.
31. Wirdum tower illuminated.