Wirdum seen from the churchtower of Swichum.
The church of Swichum.
Wirdum from the air.
The organ of the church of Wirdum. Built in 1788 / 1790 by Lambertus van Dam.
Sculptures by Jacob Swalue.
Wirdum, the old part of the village (named De Kamp).
Unitas church of Wirdum.
Wirdum during winter.
Doctors house .
Local hotel and restaurant.
New street called George Emersonstrjitte.
New street called William R. Fisherstrjitte.
New Spiderhead windmill (1998).
Regrettably the windmill was burned down during the first part of 1999.
Church of Swichum after te renovation.
Swichum and Wirdum in one view.